Anytime you are making changes to your home, you want them to be the right changes that will give you the largest return on your investment possible. When it comes to the exterior of your home, there are many things that you can do that will have a dramatic impact on the curb appeal of your home as well as boosting your home’s value. While you can never go wrong when making your home better, there are certainly some renovations that are going to give you a better return on your investment. American Hometown Services is here to talk about what exterior renovations are going to be those high ROI projects.
Which Exterior Home Renovations Increase ROI
There are several things you can do to the exterior of your home that will make your home a place that you love even more. Whether you are thinking about renovating the back of your home or the front, following are some projects that will give you that high ROI.
– Exterior Paint: Don’t discount the dramatic impact that a new coat of paint on the outside of your home can have. It can boost your home’s curb appeal exponentially. When you paint the outside of your home, you can count on getting a 43% ROI. Make sure when you’re picking the right color, you choose one that will fit the style of your home and the style of the homes in your neighborhood.
– Siding: Sometimes, rather than painting your home, you may decide to replace the siding all together. It can take care of that regular maintenance that you need as well as give you a completely different look on your home.
– Replace Garage Doors: Do you realize that the garage doors on your home make up a good portion of the front of your home? It’s no wonder that when you replace them, it can totally change the look of your home. Just make sure that when you’re picking new doors that you choose doors that will complement the style of your home.
– Front Door: You can get up to a 100% ROI when you paint or replace your front door. This is the first impression guests are going to have when they walk up to your home.
– Landscaping: Don’t forget to put some planning into the landscaping of your home. This will pull all of the design together. You can boost your landscaping by adding new trees, shrubs, flowers and even rocks.
– Outdoor Kitchen: People love to have a space outside that they can entertain and spend time. When you have an outdoor kitchen installed, it can extend your living space during certain times of the year. This is a top project for a high ROI.