American Hometown Services serves Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri with our headquarters in Quincy, Illinois. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, with all of our talented crew members having expertise in the services we provide to commercial businesses, industrial facilities and residential homes. American Hometown Services combines our skillful technicians with exclusive professional grade equipment, tools, materials, and product to give our valued customers premium services.
Mold Infestations in Houses, Apartments & Workplace Buildings
Mold can infest any home, business or facility under the right conditions. Often the mold spores and growth goes unnoticed as it thrives in dark places. With the introduction of water from a leaky roof, plumbing pipe, fixtures or appliances, mold can take form. In as little to 48-72 hours, mold can spread throughout the property causing destruction, triggering allergies, inducing asthma attacks, and creating respiratory issues. Having a mold problem is problematic and best suited for the professionals at American Hometown Services!
Mold Spore Growth Count
American Hometown Services would like to briefly discuss mold for a better understanding. Mold spores are microscopic and can be found nearly anywhere both indoors and outdoors. They can float through the air. Being filtered through your HVAC system, mold can easily be transferred onto the bottom of shoe treads or onto pets, which further get spread throughout the building. Mold favors warmth, darkness and moisture and feeds on nearly anything, including dust, making it fairly easy to grow quickly and overtake your home or worplace.
American Hometown Services mold remediation service includes, but is not limited to:
– Mold Inspection & Identification: To have a successful mold remediation, American Hometown Services must first identify the problem. Finding the source is necessary before repairs are made. We ensure all mold locations are discovered with our thorough inspection.
– Extent of Mold: The water damage that fed the mold and the mold needs to be evaluated. Air quality tests and the use of specialized equipment helps determine the extent of the mold issue.
– Mold Containment: American Hometown Services utilizes technique and equipment to contain the mold spores that can easily be aerosolized and re-deposited elsewhere.
– Mold Removal: Once the containment process is in order, our experts begin removing the infected materials. In many cases chunks of drywall or sheetrock, upholstered furnishings, carpets, insulation, cabinets and other porous materials are found to be contaminated. Mold infested objects require specific disposal methods, and American Hometown Services can ensure molded items are properly removed and disposed of.
– Mold Decontamination: The non-porous or semi-porous materials such as; wood framing, metal, plastic, and concrete surfaces are thoroughly and meticulously cleaned. HEPA vacuuming, wire brushing, sanding, and professional grade cleaning products are then used to remove the remainder of the mold, and kill off any lingering mold spores.
– Testing for Clearance: After all safety measures and mold removal protocols have been efficiently executed by American Hometown Services, we then perform a clearance inspection and tests to guarantee mold removal.
Mold Cleaning, Abatement, Removal & Remediation Services in Quincy, Macomb, Hamilton, Warsaw & East Alton Illinois / Hannibal, Missouri and Norman, Oklahoma
With the dangers mold can represent to commercial businesses and residential homes, American Hometown Services can perform mold remediation services throughout Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois to keep you, your loved ones, employees, and customers safe from the hazards of mold toxins. If you suspect mold on the interior or exterior of your home or business, call in the leading professionals of American Hometown Services today to get started!