Headquartered in Quincy, Illinois, American Hometown Cleaning supplies a plethora of cleaning services to the commercial businesses and residential homes of Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri. Being fully licensed and insured to deliver superior quality of professional services, our specialists go above and beyond. American Hometown Cleaning upholds high moral standards and work ethics, reinforces friendly customer service, and executes maximum capabilities on all services rendered on consistent basis. In conjunction with American Hometown Cleaning crew members having advanced training and years of experience, we utilize high-end products exclusively sold to licensed professionals to assure our customers receive premium results.
Need for Post Construction Cleaning
Commercial and residential customers can take advantage of American Hometown Cleaning post construction services; whether you endured a renovation, remodel, or add-on, or you are a construction business buttoning up your commercial and residential properties, our experienced experts can clean the post construction site quickly and efficiently. American Hometown Cleaning is thorough and meticulous to offer the best presentation possible and achieve a higher level of clean.
Post Construction Clean Up Checklist
American Hometown Cleaning servicing commercial and residential construction post cleanup service can include, but is not limited to the following examples of what we represent:
– Wiping all surfaces; walls, ceilings, bathroom fixtures, light fixtures, doors, door knobs, door frames, baseboards, countertops, cabinets, drawers, appliances, and so on.
– Drawers, cabinets, pantries, storage closets, and other related storing areas are cleaned inside, removing any debris for practical use.
– If needed, wooden cabinetry can be polished.
– High volume dust removal from ceiling pipes, duct work, vents, light fixtures, heaters, air conditioners, and more.
– Floors are properly swept, dust mopped, mopped, treated (buffed, waxed) and vacuumed accordingly to remove debris and spots.
– Cleaning of the insides of desks and file cabinets if applicable.
– Full sanitizing of kitchens; removing labels and sticky residue, ensuring all dust and debris is cleared and ready for use.
– Cleaning bathrooms, removing the settled debris and dust from surfaces, bathtubs, showers, and toilets are cleaned.
– Polish mirrors and stainless steel fixtures.
– Wipe down ceiling fans.
– Cleaning window tracks, sills and window frames.
– Window and glass cleaning including scraping and etching removal.
– If applicable, fireplaces are cleaned and ready for use.
– Garages are cleared of dirt, debris, and trash.
Post Construction Cleaning Service Checklist in Quincy, Macomb, Hamilton, Warsaw & East Alton Illinois | Hannibal, Missouri
American Hometown Cleaning knows that post construction cleanup is important. If any specifics need to be addressed, we are more than happy to accommodate. Continuing to perform all duties with diligence and attention to detail is part of what we do when we perform a post construction cleanup on your residential or commercial property in Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois. With the use of our eco-friendly, but highly effective cleaners, surfaces receive the ultimate level clean. After our crew has completed their tasks your post construction commercial or residential building is ready to be shown off. If you are looking for the best in the business to perform a post construction cleaning call American Hometown Cleaning today to get started!