American Hometown Services is completely licensed and insured. Headquartered in Quincy, Illinois, we supply a vast array of cleaning and restoration services to the commercial businesses and residential homes throughout Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri. Our staff members have advanced training, years of valuable experience, and extraordinary skills that are amplified with the use of high-end products and equipment sold only to licensed professionals to ensure premium results. American Hometown Services upholds high moral standard and work ethics, friendly customer service, and superior application of all services rendered.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
American Hometown Services quickly responds to those who have recently endured smoke and/or fire damage with our smoke and fire damage restoration service. When disaster strikes, many feel defeated and with the overwhelming chaos fire and smoke can leave in its wake. The stress can be nearly unbearable. But with the professional assistance of American Hometown Services, we can help begin the restoration of your home or business.
Fire Damage Timeline Facts
When fire and/or smoke damage occurs, not only is the initial damage done, but as time continues, damage continues. The minutes, hours, days, and weeks will make their mark on the additional damage if not prevented by American Hometown Services. Below is the timeline to help you understand the urgency.
– Minutes following fire: Soot, riddled with acidic components, will leave a residue on the surfaces. This will cause plastics to yellow, small appliances to discolor, and the high porous materials, like marble for example, to discolor permanently.
– Days following fire: The acidic residue can cause the paint on the walls to permanently yellow, metal to corrode and rust, wooden furniture finishing become compromised, and upholstery to stain permanently.
– Weeks following a fire: After weeks, the restoration process is extensive and pricey. Synthetic carpets will permanently discolor or yellow, silver plates will have irreversible corrosion, glass, crystal, and china will suffer severe etching and pitting that is caused with prolong exposure to soot reside and the acidic nature of it.
Soot & Smoke Odor Removal
American Hometown Services quickly removes the soot on all surfaces as quickly as possible. During the combustion, the soot residue and vapors are coursing the air flow and depositing to surfaces as it goes and the layers will continue to build. Following the removal of the soot, we will tend to odors be performing the below listed tasks.
– Source of the odor is removed. Unsalvageable debris and materials that contribute to odor generation are removed and recontamination of cleaned and deodorized materials takes place.
– All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, deodorized, and sanitized to remove the odor inducing residue.
– With the use of odor neutralizers, we remove the odors and make maximized effort to remove odors from all salvageable surfaces and possessions.
Fire, Soot, Ash & Smoke Restoration in Quincy, Macomb, Hamilton, Warsaw & East Alton Illinois | Hannibal, Missouri.
American Hometown Services offers our fire and smoke restoration services to homes and businesses in Iowa, Illinois, and Missouri 24 hours a day 7 days a week as part as our emergency response to quickly assist in preserving what can be saved and removing the reminders of a dramatic experience quickly and efficiently. Do not wait, call American Hometown Services today to get started on your fire and smoke restoration service.