Commonly undervalued, commercial carpet cleaning is more important than you may suppose. More than you may realize, the dirty carpets can have a significantly negative impact. There are many aspects that contribute to a successful business, and having clean carpets is a more important details that we at American Hometown Services would like to discuss a few key points on the subject.
Benefits of Commercial Carpet Cleaning for Your Business
1) Clean Carpets Tend to Result in Increased Productivity. It is proven that employees put more effort in their work when they have a clean, healthy environment. Having a clean work space also puts more respect and confidence in their employer, encouraging increased productivity. Filthy work areas make or discomfort. Having professional maintain your commercial carpet cleaning increases confidence with the staff that you take pride in your business.
2) Carpet Cleaning Often Leads to More Customers. Appearance matters when it comes to working with the public and when your commercial space is in pristine condition, customers are attracted to the area and will keep returning. Even if your products are amazing, friendly staff, excellent customer service, and other fine qualities often means little when customers are deterred by unkempt and filthy carpets.
3) Reduce Carpet Damage By Removing Dirt & Debris. The dirt and particles harbored beneath the carpets surface are a natural abrasive, foot traffic creates friction, and a sandpaper-like affect which accelerates the wear and deterioration of the carpets from the bottom up. Not only do carpets look clean, smell fresh, and improve the overall appearance of your business, but your carpets are not being worn down.
4) Clean Carpet Can Help Minimize Sick Days. Carpets are like an air filter. They trap the allergens, bacteria, and other contaminates that lead to fever, headaches and colds among other allergy symptoms. Commercial carpet cleaning includes sanitizing the carpets as they contaminants are removed to keep the environment healthier and reduce the ailments that get past around.
5) Get a Better Reputation with Clean Carpets. The community takes stock in the smell and appearance of an office or business. One of the best ways of building a good reputation is through word of mouth. The quality of work or service done in a well-maintained and clean business makes a lasting impression. In the community, don’t let dirty, smelly carpets ruin your reputation.
6) Clean Carpet Often Makes Employees Want to Keep Their Workspace & Shared Areas Clean Too. When the carpets are cleaned, employees naturally want to preserve that cleanliness. With their efforts keeping the space clean, the overall cleaning quality of the business is improved. When the carpets become dingy and spotted, less effort is made to keep the space clean.
7) Professional Carpet Cleaning is Cost Effective. Ultimately, it is more cost-effective to hire professionals for the deep carpet cleaning services. Trying to keep up on equipment, products and other paraphernalia to manage the carpet cleaning in-house costs more over time than hiring a professional. Also, having a professional taking care of the carpet cleaning helps free up space you would otherwise need to store the equipment and products. Saving money over time while still having beautifully cleaned carpets is preferable.