Adding new paint to your home or business is an excellent way to give the building an instant face-lift. Whether it be interior or exterior walls needing a fresh coat, getting a modernized and trendy paint job could be just what you need to give your home or business a change. Taking on such a task can be daunting, especially if you lack assistance and physical capability. Hiring a professional company might be the better option to achieving your goals.
American Hometown Services would like to relate the benefits and advantages of hiring a trained professional to paint your home or business exterior, and/or interior.
1. Proper Painting Equipment. Not only do you have to purchase the paint to cover the walls, but the equipment too. Professionals already own all the needed equipment to conduct a meticulous paint job. Equipment the tradesmen can obtain is far better quality than the equipment the amateur can acquire. You would be surprised the amount of cash you shell out to get the needed tools and equipment necessary to execute a superior paint job. The better investment would be to hire a professional; not only do they bring their own gear, but they take it with them. Storing the needed equipment for painting could also present a problem.
2. Painting Safety Procedures. No matter if you are painting the exterior of the structure, or the interior, you will need to climb a ladder to reach the higher levels. Some ceilings in business properties can be exceedingly high. Don’t take the risk of climbing the ladders to get to those high places, especially if you suffer from equilibrium issues, or other physical disabilities. Professionals not only have the training of doing work from great heights, but after accumulating the experience; methods and techniques become more natural and simple for the professional to perform.
3. Painting Preparation. As most know, you can’t slap a new coat of paint on any surface. Particularly exterior walls where the structure has taken a beating with weather conditions and the elements. Taking the time to prep the walls for their new look takes patience and hard work. Scraping old paint if necessary, or removing old texture or even wallpaper, sanding, cleaning. These are all a much needed line of maintenance work that needs to be completed before the fresh new color and style of paint is to adorn the walls. A professional has the skills, patience and knowledge to complete all tasks required for a new paint job.
4. Painting Expertise. Hiring the professional also means hiring the expert opinion. Professional painters know the best types of paint utilized to achieve certain looks and what is better for the varied circumstances that come into play.
5. Painting Makeovers. No matter if getting the new paint job is for your home or business, a fresh coat of paint; incorporated with a new design is always aesthetically pleasing, giving a clean and fresh appearance. Businesses really gain the benefits of attracting new customers with a trendy new and pristine appearance.
Professional Painting, Handyman Home Repairs, Water & Fire Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, House Cleaning, Janitorial in Quincy, Macomb, Hamilton, Warsaw & East Alton Illinois | Hannibal, Missouri and Norman, Oklahoma
When you are ready for a fresh coat of paint, or desire a new look completely, let our specialists help you. Call our professionals at American Hometown Services today to schedule your appointment!